Soapnuts are 100% pure soap. They grow on trees and contain natural soap in their shells. They can be used for cleaning anything around the home, including laundry, cloth nappies, household surfaces etc. Because they are chemical-free, they are excellent for washing children’s clothing and cloth nappies.
Soapnuts are also gentle and safe for sensitive skin.
- Non-toxic, allergy-free laundry detergent
- Works in all types of washing machines
- No need for fabric softeners
- 500g Enough for at least 150 washes
- Includes 1 free washing pouch
- Great for all types of skin including sensitive skin
All-purpose Eco-friendly Cleaner
- Hypoallergenic & antimicrobial
- Safe for greywater systems
- Can be used as a household cleaner
- Also suitable as a mild shampoo or body wash
- Pet grooming
- Jewellery cleaning
Suggestions for use:
Laundry: Place 3 to 6 soapnuts in the small cotton bag provided, tie it closed, and toss it into your washing machine along with your laundry. Wash as normal.
For whites, we recommend adding some of our Natural Bleach. Hang the bag to dry after the last cycle. Remember you can re-use this batch for 4 or 5 loads of laundry
Add 3 soap nuts to 1L water & bring to the boil. Strain the liquid. Pour into a spray bottle, use as a surface cleaner.
500g. Including a cotton wash bag.
100% de-seeded soapnuts